Status Update
true love is when we are still able to smile, pray for happiness for him even if he has to let go.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

IM SORRY IF I DID WRONG TOWARD TO YOU


          why lately I feel this is very other ... unlike other immemorial .. maybe I have changed and the age factor might cause me to be like this???YA ALLAH,please give me strength in facing all the trials you..I know I changed of late ni .. but not even crossed my heart to forget you even one moment .. I have many friends of factors may be like this ..
         God knows our feelings. Lord hear our complaints. If we do not forget him, he did not forget us. In her hand is 'key'. And, we have the option to get the key or not.Sometimes God sent down thunder and lightning, we cry looking at the loss of the sun, apparently God wanted to give us a rainbow.Surely, the man said love is blind. Love does not need sunlight to reflect on the way that lovers despite the very difficult road and winding. Hearts light enough to illuminate everything.
       
          Sorry if I have carved wound in your heart.Sorry about when I have to make you shed tears.And sorry I was just a human being and I can not escape from sin.I can only apologize if I can not afford to understand you, understand your desire.But I just want you to know, how much I really care about and love you.An apology is the duty of every person.

         Good offense which intentionally or not on purpose.And now I was wrong with you, I have made ​​you grieve and even to tears.Excuse me, may just say sorry and my actions to try not to repeat the offense again could I do, again I'm sorry
Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment