Status Update
true love is when we are still able to smile, pray for happiness for him even if he has to let go.

Monday, February 4, 2013

ASSALAMUALAIKUM,opening speech..firstly im really really sorry t NOOR IZZATI SAMSUL ANUAR coz make u cry every night..i kow that my mistake.do not deny aymore.i feel very guilty..I know tht my fault.but my inexcusable very appealing you can forgive me ...I know you've swallowed my promises ... I do not fulfill my promise .. I know you .. you quietly devastates ...saya tahu saya banyak berubah selepas saya sambung belajar..

i know i ignore u..peasee forgive me..saye merayu sangat ni..i dont want u leave me..i dont want this situation..i want the old situation...joking,sing a song,and all our old memories.
                                      
PLEASEE  FORGIVE ME NOOR IZZATI SAMSUL ANUAR <3 and="" i="" love="" need="" p="" really="" u..="" u="">

Terima kasih kerana sudi membaca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment